How to Win Friends Framed Print
Riddled with clues, How to Win Friends is Shag's (Josh Agle) creation of a mid-century modern mystery. Designed with with a meaning in mind, Shag leaves the interpretation up to the viewer of this fine art print.
- 21 Color, Hand-Pulled, Silk-Screened, Serigraph Print - provides 21 passes of bright ink colors for added depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Curry, Grass Green, Mocha, or Tangerine
- Size is approx. 28" x 40" (approx. 71.1cm x 101.6cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Edition of 200 - to protect the long-term print value
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy and safe background for your image
Due to high demand and supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing longer than normal turnaround times on our framed fine art prints. We appreciate your patience and patronage.
Shipping & Handling are included in the price for the continental USA for most products. For more information, please visit our shipping policy.
if you need a different liner color than featured