On July 20th, 1969 man first set foot on the moon with Apollo 11. Legendary photos of Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin were taken at the "Moon’s End" that day.
A portion of this print edition was donated to the Columbia Memorial Space Center (CMSC) in Downey, California. Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Walk by Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on July 20th, 1969.
- 8 Color Hand-Pulled Silk-Screened Serigraph Print - provides 8 passes of bright ink colors for additional depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Candy Blue or Purple
- 38" x 24” (approx. 97cm x 61cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Edition of 200 - to protect long-term print values
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag himself to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy safe background for your image
- To find the unframed print of Moon's End, Click Here!