"The Uphill Climb"
Just as the untamed desert is filled with wildlife seen in the limited edition serigraph print, Call of the Wild, it is also famously filled with midcentury modern architectural masterpieces. In this fine art print, The Uphill Climb, Shag (Josh Agle) takes you to up the hills in Palm Springs where the John Lautner designed Bob Hope House and Elrod House, known for its use in the "Diamonds Are Forever" James Bond film, magnificently overlook the valley with a snapshot of the desert lifestyle.
- 13 Color, Hand-Pulled, Silk-Screened, Serigraph Print - provides 13 passes of bright ink colors for added depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Moss, Orange, Wheat, or Robin Egg
- Size is approx. 35" x 49” (approx. 88.9cm x 124.5cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Edition of 200 - to protect long-term print value
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy and safe background for your image
To find the unframed print of The Uphill Climb, Click Here!
if you need a different liner color than featured