"Bati Mon Nid"
Josh Agle's words on the inspiration of Bati Mon Nid
“Bati Mon Nid was inspired by a photo of Françoise Hardy sitting in an Eames lounge chair playing the guitar. The title, "Bati Mon Nid", seemed appropriate since the girl in the image is surrounded by the things she loves and sitting in an Eames lounge feels comfortable and protective, like being in a nest. I love French girl singers like Françoise Hardy, France Gall, and Sylvie Vartan.”
- 10 Color, Hand-Pulled, Silk-Screened, Serigraph Print - provides 10 passes of bright ink colors for added depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Grass Green, Orange, Black, Cinnamon, or Wheat
- Size is approx. 45.5" x 60.6” (approx. 116cm x 154cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Edition of 200 - to protect long-term print value
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy safe background for your image
- To find the unframed print of Bati Mon Nid, Click Here!
Due to high demand and supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing longer than normal turnaround times on our framed fine art prints. We appreciate your patience and patronage.
if you need a different liner color than featured