"Bunny and the Beasts"
(no longer available unframed)
Legendary photographer Bunny Yeager was probably most famous for photographing the iconic Betty Paige! Shag recreates what he imagined one of their photo shoots would look like. We hope you enjoy it and find the perfect spot in your home or office for this amazingly colorful and leopard filled print!
- 15 Color Hand-Pulled Silk-Screened Serigraph Print - provides 15 passes of bright ink colors for additional depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Orange or Red
- Sized at 55" x 28.5” (approx. 140cm x 72cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag himself to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy safe background for your image