"Dolce, Dolce, Dolce"
Shag effortlessly captures all of the comedy and drama of Rome in the 1960s with Dolce, Dolce, Dolce. Drawing on inspiration from the work of Federico Fellini, this fine art print will make you feel as if you splashed in Trevi Fountain with the romance contained in a monochromatic memory.
- 10 Color Hand-Pulled Silk-Screened Serigraph Print - provides 10 passes of bright ink colors for additional depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Slate or Charcoal
- 27" x 45” (approx. 69cm x 114cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Edition of Only 100- to protect long-term print values
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag himself to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy safe background for your image
- To view the unframed print of Dolce, Dolce, Dolce, Click Here!