Four Martini Lunch Framed Print
Making its debut as the first fine art print release at our Shag Store in the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Four Martini Lunch reminds us all that a little liquid courage can go a long way... maybe too long a way. The “three martini lunch” was an indulgent lunch primarily popular with the Madison Ave advertising executives during the 1960s, allegedly meant to help foster creativity at work. As an ode to the Mad Men era, this limited-edition print is sure to delight with its humor!
- 11 Color, Hand-Pulled, Silk-Screened, Serigraph Print - provides 11 passes of bright ink colors for added depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Orange or Brown
- Size is approx. 37" x 27" (approx. 94cm x 68.6cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Limited Edition of 200 - to protect the long-term print value
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy and safe background for your image
Due to high demand and supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing longer than normal turnaround times on our framed fine art prints. We appreciate your patience and patronage.
Shipping & Handling are included in the price for the continental USA for most products. For more information, please visit our shipping policy.
if you need a different liner color than featured