Honeymoon Phase Framed Fine Art Print
Step inside The House of Tomorrow, also known as the Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (see Elvis & Pricilla by the pool in this print), This stunning print was designed to celebrate Modernism Week 2021 and Bob Alexander (of the Alexander Building Company). Bob had William Krisel (of architects Palmer & Krisel) design this home for him and his wife back in the early 1960s.
- 16 Color Hand-Pulled Silk-Screened Serigraph Print - provides 16 passes of bright ink colors for additional depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Orange, Corn Yellow, Robin Egg, Mocha, or Grass Green
- Size is approx. 66" x 33” (approx. 168cm x 84cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Limited Edition of 300 - to protect long-term print value
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag himself to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy safe background for your image
Due to high demand and supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing longer than normal turnaround times on our framed fine art prints. We appreciate your patience and patronage.
Shipping & Handling included in the price for the continental USA for most products. For more information, please visit our shipping policy.
Call 760 322-3400 to inquire about our
Exclusive Shag Store Style Fabric-Lined Framing
if you need a different liner color than featured