Suite of the Future Framed Print
Inspired by Disneyland’s lost attraction, “The House of the Future,” the Howard Johnson Resort in Anaheim has created “The Suite of the Future," a real hotel suite that pays homage to the original space-age showhouse. Howard Johnson's asked Shag (Josh Agle) to create a signature piece of art to hang in the living room of that space, and the result is this 23 color, signed, numbered, silkscreen print, available exclusively at The Shag Store.
- 23 Color, Hand-Pulled, Silk-Screened, Serigraph Print - provides 23 passes of bright ink colors for added depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Robin Egg, Orange, Purple, or Stone
- Size is approx. 43 x 32" (approx. 109.2cm x 81.3cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Edition of 200 - to protect long-term print value
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy and safe background for your image
Due to high demand and supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing longer than normal turnaround times on our framed fine art prints. We appreciate your patience and patronage.
Shipping & Handling are included in the price for the continental USA for most products. For more information, please visit our shipping policy.
if you need a different liner color than featured