The Hunt for Halulu Framed Fine Art Print
Originally released at Arizona Tiki Oasis 2022, The Hunt for Halulu is the first fine art print by Shag (Josh Agle) that has been created on a black archival paper with a deckled edge. With the fine art print's visual style inspired by the paintings of Edgar Leeteg and Doyle Harden, the title comes from a mythical bird in Hawaiian folklore that feasted on human flesh and had talons on each feather. Let The Hunt for Halulu immerse you in a tropical night in the wild jungle from the safety of your favorite room!
- 8 Color, Hand-Pulled, Silk-Screened, Serigraph Print - provides 8 passes of bright ink colors for added depth and better color saturation
- Fine Art Print on Black Archival Paper with Deckled Edge
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Black, Purple, Orange, or Grass Green
- Size is approx. 46.5" x 33.5" (approx. 118.1cm x 85.1cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Limited Edition of 200 - to protect the long-term print value
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy and safe background for your image
Due to high demand and supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing longer than normal turnaround times on our framed fine art prints. We appreciate your patience and patronage.
Shipping & Handling are included in the price for the continental USA for most products. For more information, please visit our shipping policy.
if you need a different liner color than featured