The Organic Dimension Fine Art Print
Created to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the Lautner Compound building completion, Shag (Josh Agle) takes you to Desert Hot Springs with The Organic Dimension and inside the mid-century modern marvel after its loving restoration spanning 10 years.
John Lautner, famed architect and designer of the original Hotel Lautner, is one of Shag's favorite architects with his homes and buildings appearing in many of his fine art prints over the decades. Shag was honored when the owners asked him to do this piece making the perfect release for Modernism Week Fall Preview 2022.
- 16 Color, Hand-Pulled, Silk-Screened, Serigraph Print - provides 16 passes of bright ink colors for added depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Hunter Green, Orange, Cinnamon, or Iris
- Framed Size is approx. 47.5" x 30" (approx. 120.7cm x 76.2cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Unframed Size is approx. 40.5" x 23" (approx. 102.9cm x 58.4)
- Edition of 200 - to protect the long-term print value
- Hand-Signed & Numbered by Shag to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy and safe background for your image
Due to high demand and supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing longer than normal turnaround times on our framed fine art prints. We appreciate your patience and patronage.
Shipping & Handling are included in the price for the continental USA for most products. For more information, please visit our shipping policy.
if you need a different liner color than featured