Step inside The House of Tomorrow, also known as the Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (see Elvis & Pricilla by the pool in this print), This stunning print was designed to celebrate Modernism Week 2021 and Bob Alexander (of the Alexander Building Company). Bob had William Krisel (of architects Palmer & Krisel) design this home for him and his wife back in the early 1960s.
- 16 Color Hand-Pulled Silk-Screened Serigraph Print - provides 16 passes of bright ink colors for additional depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Orange, Yellow, Robin Egg, Mocha, or Grass Green
- Sized at 33" x 66” (approx. 84cm x 168cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag himself to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy safe background for your image