Seven Magic Rooms Framed Fine Art Print | Hollywood's Magic Castle
Shag (Josh Agle) created the Seven Magic Rooms to celebrate the Magic Castle, a private nightclub for magicians and fans of magic that opened in 1963. In the fine art print, Milt Larsen, one of the founders of the Magic Castle, stands in front of the establishment he created with his brother and sister-in-law. Through the windows, well-known magicians and their guests can be seen experiencing some of the spectacles and oddities one can only find in the Magic Castle.
- 17 Color, Hand-Pulled, Silk-Screened, Serigraph Print - provides 17 passes of bright ink colors for added depth and better color saturation
- Framed with one of our custom fabric liners - Candy Blue, Orange, Purple, or Spruce
- Size is approx. 32" x 45" (approx. 81.3cm x 114.3cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
- Limited Edition of 200 - to protect the long-term print value
- Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering
- Thick fine art cotton rag paper to ensure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy and safe background for your image
Due to high demand and supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing longer than normal turnaround times on our framed fine art prints. We appreciate your patience and patronage.
Shipping & Handling are included in the price for the continental USA for most products. For more information, please visit our shipping policy.
if you need a different liner color than featured